Immediate Opening for Embroidery Machine Operator
Top Promotions is a screen-printing, embroidery, and promotional products company that has been in business since 1983. With several divisions and great career path opportunities, this fast paced and fun company is a great match for an energetic, self-motivated individual looking for a job that offers a wide variety of challenges and responsibilities.
Job Title: Embroidery Machine Operator
Job Location: Top Promotions, 8831 South Greenview Drive, Middleton, Wisconsin, 53562 (on a bus line)
Number of Positions Open: 2
Hours: 40 hours +
Experience: Qualified candidates must have High School diploma or GED and 1+ years of experience and / or training in embroidery; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Good Judgement of color, design and quality.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense and carry our written and oral instructions
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Receives production order and job assignments from supervisor. Reads orders to verify quantity to be run, overrun tolerance, color sequence and garments
- Obtain garment, threads, sew disk, and related supplies need to produce job
- Check sew-out for proper design
- Sets up press according to established company guidelines, safety and job requirements
- Hoop and prepare garments for decoration
- Secures supervisor’s approval of 1st run before sewing job
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Top Points Program
Position open immediately.
How to apply:
Apply online by clicking the button below or email resume and cover letter to Kourtney Kalscheur at email@example.com or mail to 8831 S. Greenview Drive Middleton, WI 53562. No phone calls please.